Electronic System Design & Manufacturing scheme is governing by Electronics Sector Skill Council and funded by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Highlights of ESDM:
- 3.80Lacs persons to Train in 4 Years
- Courses are to be recognized by ESSC, TSSC & NEILITS
- Scheme is for up-skilling/acquiring skills under Electronics Sector
- Courses can be taken-up as full-time or part-time.
- Batch Size of 20 to 30 students
- Financial Assistance of 75% &100% is given respectively for General & SC/ST/EWS candidate
- 40% of seats can be reserved for SC/ST, Economically Weaker Section(EWS) students[SC-15% ST-7.5% EWS-17.5%.]
(For EWS the annual family income should not be more than Rs.2 Lacs.)